Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Inspiration for the Home: Closet Space under eaves

I live in a loft, right under the roof. While it may seem glamorous, it isn't: too hot in summer, too cold in winter and decorating is a female dog. One of my problems is organizing the storage space in the low nook inside my bedroom. I looked to the internet for inspiration and before I show you my result (which is different from the inspiration because it's cheaper and easier), I share with you some
interesting ideas.

These 2 photos look a bit like my nook but the ceiling is higher (really). Although they don't work for me yet, these shelves are an interesting solution if you have attic storage space.



Because of the low ceiling and different angles of the roof in that spot, I have an issue with mounting clothes rails. Here are 3 solutions I liked until I found my cheaper alternative.



Finally, here's some closets I liked.


I'll show you my solution on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.