Friday, April 29, 2016

Travel ideas: Three Places in Italy I'd like to visit

Last year was a good one for travel: I went all the way to China, something I will tell you more about little by little because I am feeling nostalgic.

This year, with two little ones in tow, it will be difficult to travel but I do like to keep my options open and one of them is Italy. The North part of Italy is more easily accessible for us, hence the pics I chose. Hope you like them. In order : Venice (thinking about Death in Venice?), Florence and Cinque Terre. Sources are on my pinterest page here.

First some travel tips






In case you're wondering what other posts you'll see: the other options are Barcelona and Bordeaux, both close to my in laws in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.