Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wedding inspiration: DIY bouquet

I already told you I have many ideas for my wedding and many were DIY ideas. Some cam through, some were completely lost in the creative process and never came through and some were just too time consuming to be worth it at the time (I had other last minute priorities). One of the projects I did not have time for any more but would have loved to do myself, was to make my own bouquet. It's really easy: here is how.
Source: jrroses.com via Ioana on Pinterest

And here you have my own, I think rather successful trial. It does take some time to make and you need a second person to help you a bit but in the end, if you use some more colours, it can look great.
And one more point about the bouquet, you will most likely end up throwing it at the end of the evening (hopefully to the friend you hope to see next) so make it pretty but don't over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.