Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

A photo from last year, to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with your family and friends.

I'm home and I hope that this time finds you well and close to your loved ones so that you start the new year with a smile on your face.

This year has been very full of events, ups and downs but mainly ups I must say. This reminds me of a time line of events I had to make for a school once. If I put my year on a graph, it started ok, then took a plunge to the low and then went up again, continued very well, had a low low and then a high high and so now I'm still on the wave and hope it will continue like this.

Santa granted me my wishes by giving me a lot of love this year. May Santa grant you your wishes as well and give you power to get over the lows and enjoy the highs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.